- Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar Free condensed milk- 1/3 cup
- Dates (chopped) – 5-6
- Apricot ( chopped) – 5-6
- Nuts – 7-8
- Raisins – 8-10
- Honey – To taste
- Coconut (grated) – 1tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – pinch of
- Saffron – pinch of
- No need to add sugar to the kheer as sweetness of the dates and Sugar Free condensed milk is enough, if you need add honey.
- Soak the chopped apricot and dates in 1 cup of warm milk for 20 minutes.
- Boil 2 cups of milk in a pan till it reduces a little less in volume. Then add Sugar Free condensed milk in it.
- Add this soaked apricot and dates in the boiling milk.
- Add grated coconut to it. Mix well and let this boil in low flame for 5 to 10 min.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnish it with chopped nuts and raisins.
- Serve hot or chilled.