- Moong dal Powder – 1 cup
- Desi ghee – 2 -3 tbsp
- Water – 2 cup
- Sugar free natura – 18 sugar free spoons
- sugar free Condensed milk -1/4 cup
- Khoya (grated) – 50 gm
- Elaichi (seeds crushed) -2
- Raisins -10 to 12
- Almonds (cut into long pieces) – 10 to 12
- Cashew nuts (roasted) – 8 to 10
- For roasting cashew nuts, microwave it for 1 minute.
- In microwave safe bowl mix water, raisins, crushed elaichi, sugar free natura and microwave it uncovered for 2 minutes. Stir and again microwave for 4 minutes. Keep sugar free syrup aside.
- Mix ghee and moong dal powder in a flat dish till properly mixed. Microwave for 4 minutes at 80% power. Remove and mix well immediately. Microwave for 2 minutes at 80% power.
- Add roasted moong dal powder in sugar syrup stirring continuously. Add sugar free condensed milk.
- Microwave uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir it after 2 minutes .
- Add grated khoya, mix well.
- Sprinkle Almonds & roasted cashew nuts, microwave for 1 minutes.