With the growing awareness about diet, exercise and health, urban individuals have woken up to the ill-effects of sugar on the body. Sweeteners serve as the smartest solution for this not-so- sweet situation. These are sugar substitutes, safe for consumption and ideal for the calorie conscious, weight watchers and diabetics. The idea behind sweeteners is to replace sugar and not the sweetness of your favorite dishes. We like to call it Sugar Free’s Meal-Solutions Sweetness!
- Processed into all kinds of foods we eat.
- Absorbed into the bloodstream faster due to high glycemic index rating.
- High blood-sugar levels put stress on the human body leading to the body becoming less sensitive to insulin.
- Consumption leads to diabetes, coronary disease and prevents the absorption of calcium and magnesium into the body.
- WHO recommends adults and children to reduce their daily sugar intake to less than 10% of their total energy intake.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar contains 20 calories.
- Derived from fructose, maltose, honey as well as saccharin, aspartame and sucralose. Sweeteners provide food with sweetness and negligible calories.
- Ingredients found in sweeteners are widely used and safe for consumption.
- Since they are not made with sugar, they do not promote bacterial growth in the mouth.
- Appropriate for table top consumption as well as cooking and baking.
- Ideal for weight watchers, health conscious and diabetic individuals.
- 1 pellet of Sugar Free Gold is equivalent in sweetness to 1 teaspoon of sugar & contains 0.4 calories. 1 pellet of Sugar Free Natura is equivalent in sweetness to 1 teaspoon of sugar & contains 0 calories.